Saturday, November 13, 2010

Constantine the Great

Background: Constantine the Great was the emperor of the eastern half of the Roman Empire.

Interview with Constantine.

Q: What were some facts about your empire?
A: My empire was the eastern part of the Roman Empire after it was split in half by Diocletian. Its main religion was Christianity and flourished in trade with its surrounding areas on the Silk Road and across the Mediterranean Sea.

Q: How was the Byzantine Empire created?
A: After my victory at Battle of Milvian Bridge I controlled almost all of the former Roman Empire. I saw a symbol from the One God in the sky before the battle and He helped my win the battle in 312 AD.

Q: What is the main religion of your empire? 
A: My empire is Christian. It spread through the centuries and is now a major world religion.


No comments:

Post a Comment